Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Enterprise Activity 17th May!

Well it's Wednesday and we as a team have had a great morning so far, Clarissa our Team Manager took 5 minutes out to delegate our roles today and what we had to do in the next couple hours. My job today was to write up a brief summary of what our groups aim is and what we expect to get out of this. It's very exciting now as the plans are coming together and we are all working as team. I was given the job role of the Marketing Team myself and Hayleigh, I choose the role as I normally take the roles of team leader or manager. I feel like I should get the experience of Marketing a big event and develop the skills I need to further develop my existing skills. I feel this will give me a challenge and am eager to see what the next few weeks holds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment