Tuesday, 16 May 2017
Enterprise Activity!!
Well it's that time of year again in the Business department at West Lothian College and it's Enterprise activity, one thing I have always enjoyed doing. Once the block started it was a bit worrying as we knew we where setting up some sort of fundraiser for a local charity Jaks Den, fundraisers where something most students seen almost every block with most departments hosting the "usual" activities such as Cake Sales and Tombola's. This time around we all knew as students and tutors that the "usual" just was not going to do us all justice as Business Students, so that's when we all have to think outside the box. It was fun doing mini activities before the initial start of our fundraising ideas, and during this as a class we all hosted various treasure hunts around the campus. The group I was paired in decided to think outside the box and come up with a digital treasure hunt, something similar to what was on a local radio station. This was a great success and great fun at the same time. The following week that is when the class where all sat down and decided what activities we where going to host as a department for the fundraiser, during this many wonderful ideas where called out but as soon as I heard the digital treasure hunt was on the agenda I jumped at the chance ti be working within that group. So the groups where delegated and I was pleasantly surprised with whom I was teamed up with, the groups all met and went and initially spoke of the plans and ideas we all had. This was brilliant we all had a great input and had really good ideas about the planning and preparation of the event. We decided on the name The College Cowboy and started thinking of what we could do with the cowboy and how we could make this event long lasting and fun!! So far we have decided on outfits for the cowboy and roughly where they will be hided. Next class tomorrow that is when the real fun starts, the preparing and planning I hope we all have our thinking caps on in the morning ☺😀
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment