1. What were your main strengths during the activity? I think my main strength during this activity was that I am very open-minded and always focusing on task. I have also used my communication and listening skill.
2. What were your main weaknesses during the activity? I think that during this activity was my main weakness patience and trying to persuade people to join.
3. How will you use this experience to help you in the future projects? I believe that I will use this experience to help my achieve project in the future.
4. How will you use this experience to help you in the workplace? I'm not really sure how this experience will help me in the workplace. I think that good team working could be an advantage in workplace.
5. How will you use this experience to help you in other social situations? I pretty sure that this lovely experience will help me in some social situations, for example I will be more confident and calm..
No comments:
Post a Comment