Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Reflection

1. What was the main thing you hoped to achieve from the enterprise activity ?
 I was hoping that this project will give me good practice of planning and organising skill, also this could be good general experience and also improve my problem solving skill.

2. Did you manage to achieve this ?
Yes, I have been in charge of the taking photos of the College Cowboy, also creating the Facebook page to share the images so people could get the clues to play the Renegade. I have been organising and planning this activities together with Zaneta and Sandra and we have achieved exactly what we discussed and agreed on.

3. Do you feel you worked in the best role for your current skills during the project ?
I don't feel that I have worked in the best role for my current skill, however I have really enjoyed to work on this project together with level 5. It was great experience to see how other students work and think, co-operate and listen to each other. I can honestly say that our team worked very well and we have supported each other along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment