Wednesday, 14 June 2017

reflection (hayleigh)

What was the main thing you hoped to achieve

During the activity I hoped to achieve new communication skills and some confidence in going up to people and talk to them to advertise the event. Another thing i hoped to achieve was control over my anger while working in a group.

Did you manage to achieve this

I achieved a bit of it I have managed to get my confidence up when speaking to people about joining in the event or talking to the lectures or staff to get a prize for the winner. I had to talk to the catering staff about getting a free lunch prize for the winner of the college cowboy hunt. I did not really manage to control my anger in the group as there were people in the group that was a bit too much for me and aggravated me a lot. a certain group member was just too much for me to handle as they were very loud and never did any work

Do you feel you worked in the best role

I do feel that I was a good role for achieving communication skills and gaining confidence in talking. for controlling my anger I was not in a good role as I did not really talk to lots of people outside of the group which aggravated me a lot as I was wanting to try and boost my confidence and communication skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment