what were your main strengths?
my main strengths during the activity is that I was full of energy and wanted to raise a good amount of money for jak's den and bring some fun to the college campus. another strength is that I'm a good talker and once I start I can talk for ages and convince people to join in and participate.
what were your main weaknesses?
My weakness is that I can sometimes get shy and not want to talk to at all I would just sit there smiling. Another weakness is that I can get angry very easily it does not take much to set me off the edge and get me angry.
how will you use this experience to help you in future projects?
the way I will use this experience is I have learned that you should always come up with a back up plan when planning a big event like that, if you have a back up plan then if something goes wrong or you cant go through with what you have planned then at least you have something to fall back to so that you can still have your event.
how will you use this experience to help you in the workplace?
I will use this experience to help with team working when I go into the workplace. learning how to work well in a team was handy as I don't usually handle working with other people very well but learning these skills during this unit has been very helpful and I can use it when I go into the workplace.
how will you use this experience to help you in other social situations?
For future social situations this experience will come in very handy. If I have to do something like this again then I can do it as I have learned how to go up to people and talk to them and try to get them interested in participating in the event and donate money to a good cause.
No comments:
Post a Comment