Thursday, 15 June 2017

Personal Evaluation


Well last and final blog post for the Enterprise activity and I am glad to say the least, it was an enjoyable unit and I did have fun but my gosh do I stress over things that I shouldn't have? Yes!! However stressful it was I did enjoy it, getting together with level 4 was also a great idea as it wasn't like normal subjects. We had more imaginations so double the brain power right?

The initial idea of the event was what I enjoyed most, sitting with my team and talking about what ideas we did have and what was plausible for us to do. I also enjoy the main event on the day, even though we never had many people playing along with the treasure hunt it was still an enjoyable day setting everything up and actually hosting the event was a blast. You could tell that even know we didn't have the most customers or players, this was truly enjoyed by us all. Helping with the other stalls and teams when they needed us was also enjoyable, as we all got together and worked our hardest for the full event. The least enjoyable part of the activity was just how far it got strung out at the beginning weeks, although I do understand there was reason behind these other activities but however did find this took a lot of the time away from the actual planning.

The main thing I did hope to achieve whilst doing the enterprise activity was to become easily adjustable within a group and I did achieve this, due to the way this activity was set out this year we were mingled with the level 4's and this helped me learn the skill to be adjustable within a group that I am unfamiliar with. I am taking that skill away with me from the enterprise activity as this has made me more comfortable around the "unknown" as I know it will get used in the workplace. The role I was given as Marketing for the team was a good role and something I did want to improve upon and get more of an insight into, however I feel that because of my experience in leading a team in this type of activity I would have best suited team leader I did though want to allow someone else to have the chance to develop their skills in team leading.

I had a great time doing the enterprise activity and really enjoyed working with such a good team, what a great way to end the college year 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment