Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Reflection Sandraa

Individually:
a)
 What were your main strengths during the activity?
My strengths during the project were :

- Communication: I was communicate with my team and others effectively.

- IT: I was good in IT by doing the blog posts and by creating Facebook page for the event.

- Organisation: I also was good in organisation all the stuff for the event e.g. the winner prize and getting the rooms for the photos etc.
b) What were your main weaknesses during the activity?I think my weakness is that I'm still a bit shy but it is now much better than it was at the beginning

c) How will you use this experience to help you in future projects?
I will know how to start a project now e.g. how to give roles, how to plan an event or any other projects and how important is time keeping 


d) How will you use this experience to help you in the workplace?I think this will help me in team work and communication with others e.g. customers, suppliers and other people in your workplace.
e) How will you use this experience to help you in other social situations?This will help me in everyday life because you need to be able to communicate with others all the time and solve different kinds of problems.
Reflection:
a) What was the main thing you hoped to achieve from the enterprise activity?I wanted to improve my communication skills during the project by communicate more with other because I'm quite a shy person.
b) Did you manage to archive this?Yes I archive my goal because I been communicate with others all the time in person and by emails.
c) Do you feel you worked in the best role for your current skills during the project?Yes I did because I'm quite good in communication with other but I also been improving my communication skills, IT skills and my confidence during the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment