Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Group Evaluation Post

Well this is the final piece of writing to be completed for the Enterprise unit, an overall reflection and evaluation of the unit. Spending time this morning to reflect back on the past 11 weeks of this Enterprise activity, it has been a mixture of emotions within this unit.

As a team I believe we all worked to the best of our abilities and all used our key skills within the 11 weeks. Whilst planning our activity for the event, we really did need our thinking caps on and careful consideration whilst planning the treasure hunt. Due to the nature of our event we did have some health and safety elements that we had to worry about, for example we wanted the cowboy to be in different departments during the hunt however due to health and safety we couldn't allow people playing the treasure hunt to be in and out of the classrooms. So we decided that the people playing would not have to look in rooms for the cowboy but just the department corridors etc. The first week when we got organised into our groups, as a team we all went and sat outside and spoke allowing the ideas to flow, this I feel was beneficial and as a team we could have done this more however due to management meetings each week we felt as a team we didn't get too much time with our team member to discuss things properly about what we were doing each week. Although the lack of team member being there, we as a group did our best and helped each other assist in areas that needed help. I believe that I did have to modify my behaviour at certain times as I am used to playing the role of leader/team leader and at times I did have to remember that it wasn't always my duty to keep on top of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment