Individual Evaluation
My main strengths.
I was given the IT role thanks to my IT literacy and know how when using a computer, I was also instructed to create a poster as I was the only member of the group capable of creating a more advanced poster with creation applications that I have used before.
My main weaknesses.
I feel that my sudden introduction to the group and task left me flustered at times leaving me to think of what was actually going on. Although it was swiftly dealt with once I mentioned it to the rest of my group who filled me in and let me know what had been planned.
How will you use this experience to help you in future projects?
How will you use this experience to help you in future projects?
I will use my newly acquired skills when working with future groups that I am instructed to work with as I progress down the line of education that I choose.
How will you use this experience to help you in the workplace?
I can use these skills when working in the future as employers will find someone with marketing talents to be useful and might ask me to help with something down the line.
How will you use this experience to help you in other social situations?
I can use the talents that I have improved on when socialising as a friend might ask me to design flyers or something for them to post on their Facebook page.
Personal Reflection
What was the main thing you hoped to achieve from the enterprise activity
I was hoping to gain some new skills as well as learn some new skills to add to my current set of skills and from doing this event I have, it has allowed me to use my skills in a realistic work like scenario.
Did you manage to achieve this?
Yes, I worked on several skills and even learned some new skills that I can use in future. I am especially happy with what I developed when improving on my current skill set.
Do you feel you worked in the best role for current skills during the project?
Yes, I think that using my IT skills I was able to bring what my team needed and I was able to create what they asked for in good time and make sure that It was applicable and presentable.
No comments:
Post a Comment